Is Quality Bumper Open? Our stores are still open Mon-Fri from 8 am - 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am - 1 pm. We have taken extra precautions to routinely clean our showrooms, displays, restrooms and any other common areas to keep our employees and customers safe. If you need a quote, please chat with our staff by using the chat service on our web site where you can reach any of our stores. Any messages left after hours will get a response by the next business day. Thank you.
Prices: $45.95-$59.95 + $10 shipping
How does it work?
Once installed, you simply pull the shade closed and seal it where the velcro meets in the middle. When you wish to retract the shade back to the posts, simply pull the velcro apart and guide it back to each side. Note: pulling apart and letting each side "fly" back to the posts increases the chances that the shade is going to wear down or break.
Often imitated, never duplicated!
QFD has been making the original Eclupse Sunshade for decades and nobody has come close to their original design and quality of material.
Tested in our Arizona Heat
Several years back, QFD had to change the fabric used in their sunshade. They sent us a few samples of their new material and who better to put it to the test then Quality Bumper in Arizona. Seriously, if you want to test a "sun" shade then you have to run it through the gauntlet in Phoenix, Arizona in the middle of July. 120 degrees will put any material through the ringer and it stood the test of time in our "warm" weather.
Eclipse Sunshade Features:
- Eclipse Sun Shade has a metalized fabric to reflect solar rays
- Special cuts available to work with vehicles equiped with a Lane or Rain Sensor
- Kits for most vehicles include driver side shade, passenger side shade, 4 mounting tabs with peel off adhesive
- Custom sun shades are sized for full windshield coverage
- Beveled cut at bottom for best fit to dash
- Mounted to windshield for full dash coverage
- Pulls from each side for perfect fit around rearview mirror
- Watch our YouTube Video below and see for yourself how
easy this is to install. Be sure to click on the video and
tell us how we did and what you think of the video and